If you have a family that you think would be a great fit for HCA, send them our way and if they enroll, you will receive “Roar Money” (tuition credit) for the following year.
$1500/K-12 student &
$250/ preschool student
- Referred student must begin the admissions process (at any time throughout the year) with the Admissions Department
- Admissions Department will advise families of awards in the fall semester via snail mail:)
- Referred student must be accepted, enrolled, and have attendance begun in fall in order for Roar Money to be given
- Referred student must include your name on the application in the spot it is requested for a referral
- Referred student must have a tuition account that is current
- There is no cap on how many students can be referred per HCA family
ROAR MONEY DETAILS
- If a new student is enrolled in January-May and reenrolls for the next school year, the credit can be applied for the following fall semester (next school year).
- If a student is enrolled in August-December, the credit will be applied in January of that same school year.
- Families who refer a preschool student will receive $250.00 in Roar Money
- Families who refer a K-12 student will receive $1500.00 in Roar Money
- HCA staff is eligible for this program and encouraged to use it!
Enrollment season for 2023-2024 opens in January 2023.