If you have a family that you think would be a great fit for HCA, send them our way and if they enroll, you will receive “Roar Money” (tuition credit) for the following year.
$1500/K-12 student &
- Referred student must begin the admissions process (at any time throughout the year) with the Admissions Department
- Admissions Department will advise families of awards in the fall semester via snail mail:)
- Referred student must be accepted, enrolled, and have attendance begun in fall in order for Roar Money to be given
- Referred student must include your name on the application in the spot it is requested for a referral
- If a new referred student’s tuition account is delinquent in the first few months of enrollment, that may delay a tuition credit for the referring family.
- There is no cap on how many students can be referred per HCA family but if the credit amount is greater than the tuition balance, credits will be forwarded to future years.
ROAR MONEY DETAILS
- If a new student is enrolled in January-May and reenrolls for the next school year, the credit can be applied for the following fall semester (next school year).
- If a student is enrolled in August-December, the credit will be applied in January of that same school year.
- Preschool/PreKindergarten student referral will receive $250.00 in Roar Money
- K-12 student referral will receive $1500.00 in Roar Money
- If a ROAR Money credit is greater than the tuition balance due, credit will be added to the following school year.
- HCA staff is eligible for this program and encouraged to use it!
Enrollment season for 2024-2025 opens in January 2024.