Learn how to save on your tuition for 21-22 school year
What is SCRIP?
HCA is partnering with Great Lakes Scrip Center to make raising funds for our school an easy automatic process. SCRIP is fundraising through gift cards. Purchase gift cards and e-gift cards at shopwithscrip.com for items you normally spend money on such as groceries, gas, dining out, coffee, even vacations. The possibilities are endless with over 750 retailers. The earnings add up fast! Dedicated HCA Scrip users have generated over $1,000+ per year toward tuition by just paying with scrip. Check out this video!
How do I earn a tuition rebate and raise money for HCA?
Each gift card offers a rebate percentage. SCRIP pays HCA back for the rebate percentage earned. 25% of the total rebate goes toward HCA’s PTF fund and the other 75% goes toward your family’s tuition bill. For a $100 gift card that offers a 10% rebate, $7.50 is earned toward tuition and $2.50 is applied to the PTF.
Rebates earned from purchases 06/01/2020 – 05/31/2021 will be applied in August 2021 to the 2021/2022 school year tuition account in FACTS. What retailers can I purchase from? See the SCRIP website for the list of featured retailers.
How do I sign-up?
STEP 1: Request our HCA enrollment code by emailing [email protected]
STEP 2: Create a SCRIP account.
- You may enroll one of two ways: 1) Register directly from the Raise Right App or 2) visit shopwithscrip.com and click “Join A Program.”
- If you already have a SCRIP account, but haven’t used it in a while, call customer service (800) 727-4715 to reactivate your account.
STEP 3: Setup a PrestoPay account (all purchases must be made through PrestoPay or credit card; checks or cash orders are not accepted.)
- Sign onto your SCRIP account. Click on “Dashboard”. Under family functions, click on PAYMENT TYPES.
- Follow the steps to enroll by either instantly linking your bank account or entering information manually.
- Create a 4 digit PIN that you should memorize. You will use this PIN each time you check out with Presto Pay.
Ordering Deadlines & Pickup for Plastic Cards
- Orders for plastic gift cards must be placed by Monday at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for pick up on or before Friday.
- Lisa Lang at [email protected] will contact you to arrange pick-up.
Questions About SCRIP?
Lisa Lang is your SCRIP coordinator. Email her at [email protected] for questions about the SCRIP program.