How do I earn a tuition rebate and raise money for HCA?
Each gift card offers a rebate percentage. SCRIP pays HCA back for the rebate percentage earned. 25% of the total rebate goes toward HCA’s PTF fund and the other 75% goes toward your family’s tuition bill. For a $100 gift card that offers a 10% rebate, $7.50 is earned toward tuition and $2.50 is applied to the PTF.
Rebates earned from purchases 06/01/2021 – 05/31/2022 will be applied in August 2022 to the 2022/2023 school year tuition account in FACTS. What retailers can I purchase from? See the SCRIP website for the list of featured retailers.
How do I sign-up?
STEP 1: Request our HCA enrollment code by emailing HCAGiftsprogram@gmail.com
STEP 2: Create a SCRIP account.
- You may enroll one of two ways: 1) Register directly from the Raise Right App or 2) visit shopwithscrip.com and click “Join A Program.”
- If you already have a SCRIP account, but haven’t used it in a while, call customer service (800) 727-4715 to reactivate your account.
STEP 3: Setup a PrestoPay account (all purchases must be made through PrestoPay or credit card; checks or cash orders are not accepted.)
- Sign onto your SCRIP account. Click on “Dashboard”. Under family functions, click on PAYMENT TYPES.
- Follow the steps to enroll by either instantly linking your bank account or entering information manually.
- Create a 4 digit PIN that you should memorize. You will use this PIN each time you check out with Presto Pay.
Estimate Your Savings
Ordering Deadlines & Pickup for Plastic Cards
- Orders for plastic gift cards must be placed by Monday at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for pick up on or before Friday.
- Lisa Lang at HCAGiftsprogram@gmail.com will contact you to arrange pick-up.