- a surveillance camera on the exit gate that will notify of any motion entering through the exit side
- surveillance cameras on the North and South sides of the building on the exterior doors
- door alarms on three sets of the main exterior doors that are not used during the school day to alert of any opening of those doors
- additional electronic door locks on the bridge doors from Building 1 to Building 2 and other high traffic doors, adding to the system we currently use for staff to access various points of the building
- incorporating crisis response training from the “I Love You Guys” foundation to standardize all crisis event response procedures
If you have a family member who is current or retired law enforcement who would like to find out more about the security volunteer team, please use the button above to email Tom Moore.