Theater Workshop is a one time 2 hour crash course which explores the elements of auditioning for a play. This course will help students feel more confident and comfortable while auditioning for the upcoming spring musical. Frank Caputo, our spring musical Director, will introduce you to the world of theater and prepare you for the audition. The workshop class will go over some of the following:
- How to choose audition material
- Get an idea of what Director’s think
- Receive suggestions on what to wear
- Tips to prepare for callbacks
- How to ace your initial auditions
- Go over some exercises to help students improve skills
- and much more.